Wednesday, July 06, 2016

LE BISTRO CAFE at Paseo Uno de Calamba



Hello guys!

RP here and I would like all of you to know about a special coffee spot here in Calamba City. It's LE BISTRO CAFE in Paseo Uno de Calamba. The place is about 5 years old now and they've had many name re-branding through the years, but now it's called LE BISTRO CAFE.

The shop boasts many delicious treats, from cookies to cupcakes, and caramel bars to brownies. Of course, they also have a diverse offerings of coffee from their menu but if you don't want that caffeine they also have refreshers like iced tea and fruit-flavored drinks.

It's a perfect go-to spot for studying or even just finishing that novel you've been reading. And did I forget to mention that they have a terrace? Oh yes they have, perfect for chilling with your favorite tunes and for that cigarette break!

I would definitely encourage all of you to watch Nadine's (friend and colleague) YouTube video where she and I made a review about it. You can also watch my vlog to see more insides of the cafe, that video will soon be posted on my YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment